Our most popular membership level
At SOS, we know how trying of a task it can be to ensure everything runs efficiently and effectively in the business offices of independent schools and companies. Membership with SOS will provide you with personal support that will equip you with all you need to know to ensure smooth sailing within your business office. The SOS Professional Membership level is designed to provide you with as much HR support, expertise and resources as possible. For just $595 a month, you will have access to the trove of information found on our comprehensive website which includes a myriad of articles, handbook policies and research pertaining to changes in federal law. With the Professional Membership you will get:
- Bi-Weekly HR Updates – We’ll email you a bi-weekly newsletter informing you about changes in the law, trending human resources topics and tips for addressing current issues in HR.
- Unlimited Webinar Access – You will have the ability to peruse current and archived webinars that offer training and explore many aspects of human resources.
- HR Article Library – It is important for HR professionals to stay up to date with what’s happening in the world of human resources. This is why SOS is proud to offer members a vast library of articles pertaining to essential human resources information.
- HR Answers – Do you have an HR question? No problem. SOS is honored to provide expert human resources guidance and direction. Members are able to speak to a live HR professional for direction.
- Helpful Links – At SOS, we are proud to offer our members the most relevant HR information as it pertains to independent schools and businesses. This is why we provide links to federal and state agencies.
- Newsletter Archive – Did you miss one of our bi-weekly HR Tidbits? Not to worry. We archive our newsletters so SOS members can view them at a later time. All postings in our newsletters are also available in the HR Article Library.
- Lifeline Magazine – SOS’s quarterly publication, Lifeline Magazine, is designed to keep you up to date with the most recent changes and occurrences in the world of human resources. Lifeline Magazine subscription comes standard with SOS membership.
- Job Descriptions – SOS has assembled more than 100 job descriptions specific to independent schools and businesses to help you define jobs, set employee expectations, hire new faculty and staff and create effective evaluations.
- Policies & Procedures – It is important for independent schools and business to enact the proper policies and procedures to keep their HR functions operating efficiently. SOS provides members with direction for drafting the most complete policies and procedures.
- Live Professional Support – Whenever you HR roadblocks come your way or if you need to speak to someone with more experience, you will be able to speak with one of our seasoned HR professionals.